๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Track & Candy Pet not available

Options

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello @์ฝ•์ฝ•์Šค , Welcome to the King Community!! ๐Ÿ‘‘

We are glad to see you here and we want to help!! ย ๐Ÿค

By the House Rules here we can only use English in this community so all will be able to understand.

Some of us use *ย Google Translateย and the โ€œcopy and pasteโ€ function to post our message in English. ย โค๏ธ

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย https://translate.google.com/ย 

Hope you enjoy your day ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

• Carol_Hudson
    Carol_Hudson Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

Glenn 1972 I know it's returned (Edit by CM: Offensive) . I'm complaining that I have to pass only new levels for build a bot to work. Without build a bot I can't pass the level I'm on and there is no way to win boosters often enough, some boosters you can't earn at all now. You have to wait until you might win one when you spin the wheel - once a day? As I've said, there is now no incentive to proceed and no further interest in trying to proceed without both build a bot and sugar drops. Again, I say it's like you get to half time in any game, you're winning, but then the referee changes the rules, without any notification, and your score is deleted going in to the second half.

• shopaun
    shopaun Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I am not happy at all that they changed build a bot! Pass my new levels every Wednesday when they come out then go back and try to get blue stars on all of my passed levels. Today is the first day without the bot and I'm extremely frustrated and bored of candy crush. I don't want to play now without the bot. I'll still pass my new levels every Wednesday but as for spending time and money to earn blue stars without the build a bot ON CHANCE! Dang you candy crush ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Carol_Hudson
    Options

My problem is I'm not even close to passing my current level so can't even get to pass "My new level" ...

• Glenn1972
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Carol_Hudson , I don't think the booster bot is being taken away from us. I have not read anything about that at all. Now I did read that we will have to pass new levels to get the booster bot.

What may have happened in the last couple of days with no booster bot being built may be a result of the virus causing our Tech people to lockdown in place at home leaving only a few to make changes to the game. They always ask for our patients when they have problems with the system and with what is going on in the world I can imagine all of us are having our issues to deal with.

Please give this issue time to clear. And then we can talk about our game and maybe share some helpful Tips.

Stay well and be safe๐Ÿ’œ

• Carol_Hudson
    Options

Glenn 1972 Again - my problem is that the bot only works on NEW LEVELS. That has already been decided by the numb nuts at King which has nothing to do with staff shortages! I've since discovered a whole range of new games (not from King) that should adequately take the place of CCS and hopefully without the constant (unsolicited and wholesale) changes to their games.

• Carol_Hudson
    Options

Glenn 1972 My email is telling me that you have sent another message but surprise, surprise! It's not showing up here. How do I answer it?

• Glenn1972
    Options

Hi @Carol_Hudson , let's take a moment to discuss that. You should be able to open your Email and see who mentioned you. You may have to scroll up or down.

But this is what I do and it works well for me. One of the only notifications I have sent to Email is when someone writes on my wall.

I suggest setting all to the "Pop up" choices as this setting will not blow-up your Email. So be careful when you make your selections

Go to your Profile>Edit>Notifications Preferences (this is where you chose)>Save Changes>Back to profile.

This will better explain it Carol just tap or click on the link below highlighted in green.

How to manage your How to manage your notification preferences preferences

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/277992/how-to-manage-your-notification-preferences/p1

Let me know or ask one of the Superstars if you need help with this.

• Gort
    Gort Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I can not earn boosters anymore

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Gort A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community ๐Ÿค—

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Are you having this issue with the "Sugar Drops" Challenge?

Please reply back by typing in the comment box given below. Talk to you soon!

Please stay safe and warm!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?