Retore progress

Jlo732
Jlo732 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi there! My log in and my fb won't sync. I had to remove my candy crush app and reload. Thanks. I was in the 1100 series.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Could you please give me all the details? Where do you play and on which platform. Then I could help you !!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,981 Candy Moderator

Hello @Jlo732 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry say that I am not very clear about the issue you are having!!

1) You said your log in and your FB won't sync! Do you already have both Facebook and King accounts?

** If so, this link will help you with syncing your progress with both those accounts ---> https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/248899/create-a-king-com-account-and-sync-it-with-your-facebook-game-instructions-for-pc#latest

Once you sync your accounts, you will see that your progress is back 👍️

2) It does not sound like you are having issue with logging into your game or any of the accounts! If you can post more details, it will be useful for us to give you proper suggestions/assistance.

Please type your reply by typing in the empty comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🍫 🍫 .

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,347 Candy Moderator

Hello @Jlo732 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. I am sorry you are having these problems. Were you able to fix the login/FB issue when you reloaded the app?

Customer support can help restore your levels.

If you happen to play on a mobile device, you can also contact directly from the device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on My Game Progress

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

If you play on a PC:

Contact the player support team through the “Contact US” link available at the very Bottom of the page:

Please scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

When you fill out the form make sure you select "Problems with my game" and then on the second drop down click on "Game didn't save". This will alert the support staff you are having a problem with your game progress and someone should get back with you. Make sure you also explain what happened in the comment area.

If you are still having trouble with FB - here are two links that may help:

How to sync your progress between Facebook and King.com - here

Cannot connect game to Facebook  on a mobile device

If you still need help - then please provide the information requested by @Spinnifix above and reply in the comment field below.

Thank you.😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?