💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

(EDITED by CM - Unsupported language)

Options
2»

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,842 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @pelúcia___ Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.

Hence, please post your IDEA again in English, so that many players can understand your Idea and give more votes. Here is the link for you to post your Idea again ---> https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/post/idea/ideas-ccs

** As per Community Guidelines, this thread will be closed as it is in "Unsupported Language"!

Thank you for understanding! Looking forward to seeing your Idea in English 🙂

• PummyRaj
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @pelúcia___ Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.

AND please REFRAIN from making multiple posts. It is confusing both for you and us for follow-up!

** As per Community Guidelines, this thread will be closed as it is in "Unsupported Language" AND "Duplicate Post"

Thank you for understanding! Looking forward to seeing your Idea in English 🙂

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @pelúcia___ Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

AND please REFRAIN from making multiple posts. It is confusing both for you and us for follow-up!

** As per Community Guidelines, this thread will be closed as it is in "Unsupported Language" AND "Duplicate Post"

Thank you for understanding!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?