Dropping planets mutiple times for the same event

N8_T
N8_T Posts: 5 Level 2
edited March 2020 in Support

It's happened more than once now that, after an event where I got bumped down to another planet, I would get bumped down a second time if I logged in on a different device within 24 hours. For example, instead of just falling down from salty planet to pudding planet after missing the objective when logging in on my desktop, I would log in using my laptop later on in the day and get bumped down AGAIN from pudding planet to choco planet. Is there a fix for this? Or do I just need to avoid logging in with different devices within a 24-48 hr period after qualifying or missing qualification in events? Thanks!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Hi @N8_T

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

Please Show me screenshots from both devices.

• N8_T

Here's my laptop. Ill try and get one from my PC once I get home.

• Sukanta_Biswas

Hi @N8_T

This is not your game problem, that is the situation for the weak internet and I assume you are using mobile hotspot.😀

If you refresh the page, you will reach the correct Planet again.

However, since the best platform is available to you, you can download the Windows app. There will be no such problem in Windows App. Download from HERE.

• N8_T

Here is the screenshot from my desktop. And no I'm not using a mobile hotspot with weak internet... with my laptop it's a corporate wifi connection to a 30 mbps connection and my desktop is the same but at home with a direct connection. As mentionned above, this is not the first time this has happened. The game seems to have trouble keeping the app up to date for certain information. It's like the game recognizes what level I'm at but for other things, like the planet events, it doesn't recognize when I've moved up or down using the other device. So if it's not a weak internet connection, what else could it be?

• Sukanta_Biswas

Hi @N8_T

The Dexter event is reset at a certain time, meaning that you will return to the first planet (Popsicle Planet to Gummy Planet). After Dexter Event is reset, you will be able to switch to another Planet next week, but you must stay on top of the current Planet.

If your event is reset, you will return to Popsicle Planet in the next 4 weeks.

Highest-scoring players at the top of the leaderboard when the event ends will receive a hoard of awesome boosters. A perfect life-saver for those tricky moments at any level of the game. Top scorers also get a ticket that grants them entry to the next league and higher-value rewards! Treasurable!

• N8_T

Ok all you're doing is explaining how the Dexter event is supposed to work, which I am already aware of. This does not help me with my problem. It is normal that, at the end of the event, I log on to my desktop computer on Sunday and because I finished in 24th place I drop from Salty Planet to Pudding Planet. What's NOT normal is when I log on to my laptop the very next day (Monday) and, for the same event, drop AGAIN from Pudding Planet to Choco Planet. That is my problem and THAT is what I wanted help in avoiding in the future OR at least let the tech guys at King know so they can look into this and correct the problem so it doesn't happen anymore.

Hey I get it, it's just a game and it's no big deal but please stop responding in assumptions and nonsense that has nothing to do with my problem. If you don't have a solution currently please feel free to say so there's no shame in that!

• N8_T

And in case it wasn't clear I do not have a screen shot from Sunday when I was initially bumped down from Salty Planet to Pudding planet. I did not take a screen shot at the time. However, once I logged on to my laptop, it bumped me down a second time and now it appears on BOTH devices that I am on Choco planet, hence the screenshots you see above

• Sukanta_Biswas
    edited March 2020

Hi @N8_T

I'm so sorry to be late.

The Dexter event is synced with the server, so the progress of the event will be the same on each device. Since you didn't get the ticket from Salty Planet to Popsicle Planet, you should have stayed at Salty Planet but you arrived at Choco Planet it was definitely an error.

However I can see that you are still staying on Salty Planet but your avatar is stuck on Pudding Planet and this could be a graphics issue.

The problem is completely new to me so I was a little mistaken to understand. Next week, hopefully you will be on Salty Planet, but I will report the problem to my team.

Also you can check THIS.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?