hagfan88
hagfan88 Posts: 1 Newbie

What happened to earning boosters and gold bars

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,971 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @hagfan88 and welcome to our wonderful community. I assume you are talking about the sugar track and the ability to collect sugar drops and earn free boosters and gold bars. That feature has been removed. The studio is looking at ways to update the game and make it more exciting for the players and so they will be removing some of the older features and in the near future will be adding some fun new features like the bubblegum pop blocker..

You can read more about it here.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Can you please explain to me a little more exactly what you mean? Then I could help you better! Did you update your game and clear the cache?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,971 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @hagfan88 and welcome to our wonderful community. I assume you are talking about the sugar track and the ability to collect sugar drops and earn free boosters and gold bars. That feature has been removed. The studio is looking at ways to update the game and make it more exciting for the players and so they will be removing some of the older features and in the near future will be adding some fun new features like the bubblegum pop blocker..

You can read more about it here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?