Why have yo changed the game so much. No sugar drops also to feed only can be done on new level.

SuzanneLynn
SuzanneLynn Posts: 49 Level 2

I played for ages enjoying gaining levels. It was fun now I only play for 30mins. Why did you have to change everything. Such a pain. My husband is happy. Might even stop playing. Think you want us to buy things but why would I when you make new levels so hard. Is it because i am a high level Grrr!!1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,915 Candy Moderator

Hello @SuzanneLynn A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to say that the "Sugar Drops" are not available in the game anymore and is gone for good 😮 😔

Along with the Candy Pet -- Didi & Rami, Sugar Track was also removed from the game, and King is planning to bring other new things into the game. I think "Chocolate Box" is one of those new features for us to gain boosters.

And you must have noticed that there were glitches with the Sugar Track feature.. like Sugar Drops were not counted properly OR sometimes, the Sugar Jar does not give us the goodies. I am thinking this could be one of the reasons for King to remove this feature.

But, I am sure there will be many more sweet features in future just like before! We just have to be a bit more patient and wait for those new features to show up in our games too.

Check this thread where our game In-charge posted about ----> "Removal of Sugar Drops"  Please click on the Green Fonts  to go to that thread and post your feedback.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Have a Candelicious day 🍫 🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?