A bit of generosity to those that made you $millions

t4e
t4e Posts: 163 Level 3

As the world is hunkered down due to the Pandemic, many game developers have generously altered their games to make it easier and more enjoyable to pass the endless hours spent indoors, isolated from the world.

Did it occur to you KING to do the same? Give extra moves, boosters, anything that would make this game more enjoyable in this tough times?

Instead you're making levels much harder after the initial release by taking away moves or adding additional hurdles.

If you really think that playing the same level for 3 days is fun, than you need a reality check.

And please get rid of the option to submit issues to Customer Care because its obsolete, you make people spend the time to chose platforms and issue than sub-issue only to send a stupid reply back to log in to the forums, than have the audacity to ask for my feedback on the quality of the service I received?

Did it occur to you that not everyone cares to sign up for yet another website?

You made millions of $$ in the last years, I don't say this lightly as I don't wish anything bad on anyone, but you definitely deserve to go bankrupt, all you do is take, take, take.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?