New Features

Options
Bumper2019
Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Am I the only one getting fed up of reading this:

"Some features have been removed from the game and some changes have been made to improve the game.So if something is missing..."

Can anybody name one change that has improved their game?

Most original answer will be accepted.

Best Answer

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

The problem is King keeps taking away and not giving anything back. Oh wait, the Chocolate box...meager rewards for tasks that get progressively more difficult. But those tasks are completed with regular game play anyway.

Sugar drops were such a great option because it was an option - it let you choose if you wanted to make the effort to earn more boosters.

I guess we are supposed to be happy with the promise of upcoming changes, whenever that might happen. And as for the claim that "the colours, graphics and all game effects have been improved a lot!" I won't speak for others but for myself, those 'improvements' have NO effect on my enjoyment of the game.

Please stop taking away features that make the game fun to play!

Answers

• mdstuff9
    mdstuff9 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Lol I’m guessing that’ll be the response I get if they reply to why 4 events have disappeared before time ran out. 😂😂😂

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

It's not quite correct what is said here.

Many new features and updates of the game will be done this year which means that we will need to make some space for these and say goodbye to some older features.

Check also my comment here.

However, yes, the game has been improved a lot the past years. When I started at King in 2014 only the Booster Wheel was available where you could get free Boosters from. Nothing else. So besides that you have loads of challenges and bonuses today compared to a few years ago, the colours, graphics and all game effects have been improved a lot!

• Bumper2019
    Options

I am not trying to be funny but by the end of 2014 there were only 800 levels and dreamworld, 363 of which I have completed in the last 3 days without Build a Bot or Sugar drops. The features have been necessary as the levels get progressively more difficult. To take them away and not give anything comparable back simultaneously is what has angered many. I am still yet to find anything that is an improvement since the announcement.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

More new sweet features are in the making and will be introduced during the year!

• Bumper2019
    Options

Lets hope that the Easter Bunny brings us something sweet then, so we're not left waiting for the Bats of Hallowe'en!

• Bumper2019
    Options

Make that half of them! BTW @Valour I'm comin' atcha

• Steven_Antony
    Steven_Antony Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

IMO, I believe that the game plays waaay faster than before. The gameplay, graphics,etc. I think in part due to all the CCS veterans quitting. I mean with all the players gone think of all that data freed up for the leftovers. The only way to pass the upper levels(stuck on 6200) is to have a lucky board drop juuuust as the timer ends to get the key to unlock the lucky treasure chest or just before I throw miPhone across 3 lanes of traffic

It’s not like I’m getting any lives sent to me by anyone on my friends list. Of all the “friends” there, only 1 will send me lives and it’s mutual.

All kidding aside, NO! I cannot see any changes for the better. For the 1st time in like 3yrs, I spent the $1.99+tax to continue playing and pass a level that seemed to be THE MOST RIDICULOUS level, EVER! I did pass it to pass the next as well only to be slammed again with another Super Hard Level.

• grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

The problem is King keeps taking away and not giving anything back. Oh wait, the Chocolate box...meager rewards for tasks that get progressively more difficult. But those tasks are completed with regular game play anyway.

Sugar drops were such a great option because it was an option - it let you choose if you wanted to make the effort to earn more boosters.

I guess we are supposed to be happy with the promise of upcoming changes, whenever that might happen. And as for the claim that "the colours, graphics and all game effects have been improved a lot!" I won't speak for others but for myself, those 'improvements' have NO effect on my enjoyment of the game.

Please stop taking away features that make the game fun to play!

• kingedward69
    kingedward69 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited March 2020
    Options

I’ve already deleted the app. Greed will kill your game foolishness is not sweet. Keep your loyal players, stop being money hungry. Put ads in and bring back the build a bot you’ve taken away all other ways to build up your bonuses.

• kingedward69
    kingedward69 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

As you can see I was a long time player.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?