4026, not enough orders

Piistoche13
Piistoche13 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited March 2020 in Support

Hi everyone,

I don’t understand what’s happening, is someone saw This bug before ?

i am stuck since 2 days now .. it’s not really the moment to be without candy crush lol!

thank you

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020

Hello @Piistoche13 , Welcome to the King Community!! 👑 This has happened to me also in my game at times. Be sure to read and understand that level requirements. For example: You may need to get a certain amount of chocolate and the gameboard may not have the amount you need you may need to wait for it to spawn or create more chocolate. The same can happen with the Ticking clock. If you get rid of it to quick it may not have time to create the level requirements.

Take a look at that and see if this helps and if not get back to us here.😊

Stay well and keep safe💪

• Piistoche13
    Piistoche13 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi @Glenn1972,

thank you for your answer but I don’t think it’s that because I tried just now and still doing the same when I am going to win ... really strange ! So annoying:/

have a lovely day and stay safe too

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020

Hi @Piistoche13 , sorry that did not help. 👑

I can not read exactly what level that is by your screenshot.

If you would, please send the level number and I will try to play it to try to understand more.

If it is a game problem I can offer help, but if it is a Tech problem you may have to go to support and make a report.

I want to get you back playing soon, so here it the link to Tech, Ask a Question. Just tap or click on the green writing below.

Community Support Ask a Question 

Thanks, Glenn

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,619 Level 4

Hi, my Penney's worth.

It is a difficult level. Clearing the all squares before the the 15 chocolates have spawned will result in the game ending prematurely. Clearing all the chocolates before it spawned the required 15 chocolates will also result in premature ending.

From your screenshot it would appear that you cleared all the chocolates before collecting all the orders.

Best way to finish is collecting the keys early enough by exploding the two wrapped candies quickly in order to get the two colour bombs. The two colour bombs comes next, clearing the key in the bottom right corner by matching the two colour bombs.

The difficulty now is to collect all the keys from the top right as quickly as possible to unlock the big square at the bottom right.

It spawns about eight chocolates, so you have to balance between clearing the squares and allowing the seven chocolates to spawn. Starting with Swedish fish may help. Unfortunately there is no lucky candies to start with.

Hope this helps

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Piistoche13 !

This is not an error, the level failed.

Check more details about this here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?