⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

$1.99 purchase cost me $13+!!!!?????

Options
thorsenc3
thorsenc3 Posts: 1 Newbie

I purchased the beginner package and it was posted as 199 and the bill says 12.99+1.99...Why did this happen and can I get a refund

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U need to contact the support team for this...

but usually there is a verification pop up to tell u how much it cost

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,920 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @thorsenc3 . Welcome to our Community 🙎

Sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details!

Check this useful page where you can see how to request a refund depending on the device you play on. 

If you play on mobile and want to contact Player Support, the best way then is to email directly from the game. 

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email. When sending an email directly from the game, Player Support will automatically get your purchase history and all transactions the recent 90 days. 

Hope this will help you

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @thorsenc3 and welcome to out Community!

Sounds like you play on an iPhone or iPad.

Please note that Apple merges all purchases in all games and apps from the same week or weeks into one single transaction instead of charging them separately.

Please log in to your Apple-ID and check the purchase history there. You will find the receipt with all purchases that has been charged in the same transaction and also the amount of the charge on the receipt.

If something is wrong, then contact Apple Support directly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?