Let’s stay apart, but play together! Unlimited lives gift

Comments

• Johnnyboi
    Johnnyboi Posts: 1 Newbie

I have yet to receive my free 24hour play.

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager

Hello everyone,

Thank you for coming over and for sharing your messages with us!

Remember that the Unlimited lives gifts are sent everyday to your game. Once the 24 hours unlimited lives arrives to your game (it may vary depending on the region of the world you are in), you will only need to claim them.

If you are facing issues, (@Johnnyboi @mdmulhern ) check out the trouble shooting steps and help here.

Also, players from Facebook and Win10 (@Deryck @vandevere ), I'm really sorry the promotion didn't reach those platform.

Besides, I'd like to remind you all the following information. In order to receive the 24 hours Unlimited lives gift:

• Update to the latest version of the game needed.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is available to those who play on mobile devices
    • The Unlimited Lives are accessible only on one device, if you have two devices connected to the same game profile.
    • You can enjoy the Unlimited Lives offer while playing offline, but will need to connect to receive them.
    • If you’re a new player, Unlimited Lives will begin on the 2nd day of gameplay.
    • The Unlimited Lives offer is valid only for players who have been active in the past 365 days.

Candy Crushers, how's everything going? How many levels do you smash yesterday? Let us know below

Have a delicious day and stay safe. 🙂

#PlayApartTogether

• Lynskya
    Lynskya Posts: 3 Newbie

Stuck on a super hard board, unable to earn boosters. Playing unlimited lives on a board impossible to win without boosters is boring. Bring back the candy jar. I will not buy boosters in order to advance to the next board. I am in the 5000+ board, a loyal player until now. Social distancing and not pleased at all. Moving on to learn a new game. You can keep your unlimited lives of monotony.

• shudy
    shudy Posts: 5 Level 2

Kindly please inform.me why this has happened a week ain't even finished...

Thanks

• Bennihanna
    Bennihanna Posts: 130 Level 2

What is wrong with you people? King has given unlimited lives. Unlimited lives of monotony. Monotony is equal to all you whiners out there. King is a business and makes business by you buying boosters which is your choice - they do NOT oblige you to buy boosters since you choose to. It's a game - if it has become your life well that is sad and this crisis will be the end of you unless you stop crying and get on with it. Be thankful that you are not dead and are allowed to play this game - and no, I do not work for King...

• colecole33
    colecole33 Posts: 2 Newbie

I wanted to thank your company for giving us free lives. It gives us something to do during this craziness that is been covid 19 . Thank you so much for the distraction

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

These are added to your mobile daily so if you have lost them might be worth checking you have the latest update and turn your device off and back on again. Mine didnt register today for same reason as soon as turned phone on and off free lives message popped up

• Lynskya
    Lynskya Posts: 3 Newbie

Wow, my first and LAST. Venture into the forum. Not too nasty!

• GummyBearLove
    GummyBearLove Posts: 10 Level 2

some times i get unlimited lives. Im not complaining but i just dont understand why

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?