Why did you delete my thread?

Options
t4e
t4e Posts: 163 Level 3

Please enlighten me, why did you delete it? Don't like the truth?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/285647/a-bit-of-generosity-to-those-that-made-you-millions#latest

First you make me put it in a different thread and than you deleted it?

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

the po po are onto you 😂😂🤣

• t4e
    Options

As the world is hunkered down due to the Pandemic, many game developers have generously altered their games to make it easier and more enjoyable to pass the endless hours spent indoors, isolated from the world.

Did it occur to you KING to do the same? Give extra moves, boosters, anything that would make this game more enjoyable in this tough times?

Instead you're making levels much harder after the initial release by taking away moves or adding additional hurdles.

If you really think that playing the same level for 3 days is fun, than you need a reality check.

And please get rid of the option to submit issues to Customer Care because its obsolete, you make people spend the time to chose platforms and issue than sub-issue only to send a stupid reply back to log in to the forums, than have the audacity to ask for my feedback on the quality of the service I received?

Did it occur to you that not everyone cares to sign up for yet another website?

You made millions of $$ in the last years, I don't say this lightly as I don't wish anything bad on anyone, but you definitely deserve to go bankrupt, all you do is take, take, take.

March 19

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited March 2020
    Options

Maybe because it was redundant? It was just another one your gripes and there is already a thread where you've already posted many of the same gripes. Just guessing. How about spending some that energy help the newer players when they ask for help?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @t4e !

I don't ever delete anything. Only edit or move the thread.

Your comment is still up here, but I moved it from Ideas to Discussions since the post is feedback and no clear game suggestion.

• t4e
    Options

I opened my own thread after you closed the one in ideas, that one is gone as it shows if you click the link I posted.

People commented on it, first you closed it, why didn't you delete the one in ideas you closed instead of moving it?

• t4e
    Options

I did not ask you opinion and I honestly don't care for it, so don't waste your time

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

I cannot find where that thread has gone, but our policy is to not delete anything we do not ever delete anything in the Community. Abusive and inappropriate language will only get edited and pics that do not belong here gets removed, but the thread will stay in the Community.

I'm afraid I am not able to find what happened to the thread. I can only find the other one that I removed from Ideas to Discussions.

Our Superstar closed it in the Ideas since it was not considered as an Idea, but I reopened it when I moved it to Discussions so people can comment on it.

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

I think that this issue can improve. The old page should redirect to new page.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Maybe because it was redundant?

It was just another one of your gripes and there is already a thread where you've already posted many of the same gripes.

Just guessing.

How about spending some of that energy to help the newer players when they ask for help?

It can be both, walk & chew gum simultaneously...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?