Power ups

Dave13
Dave13 Posts: 1 Newbie

I always thought that king games had a little class but I found out they are pieces of garbage. It was somewhat easy to get power ups by playing some of levels I had won already but now I can’t do that anymore. I can only imagine why they are doing this and it is because everybody has to be at home now and everybody’s playing games and these pieces of garbage want us to buy power ups. It is terrible that a company will try to take advantage of people throwing a bad situation that’s lower than low do people have no class !!!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    edited April 2020

Hello and welcome to this community

You are welcome to look around in the area of ​​ideas and agree that it will be implemented. There were also unlimited lives this week. Before you get upset, check to see if something has already been done to get rid of your frustration. Even you are welcome to make suggestions and ideas. You will also be answered. Please go to the discussion area and read through. That could help too !!!

Good luck

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5

Welcome, newcomer.

You're a bit late to the party that never stops, but that's fine.

Read the first post here to find out what's happening, then vote here & here (if you wish); maybe make a difference.

Will it actually make a difference?

Hell, no!

But many others have voted (& it's still open), so why not?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?