My Avatar is Stuck on a different level to my current.

Jay_D1988
Jay_D1988 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi, I raised a ticket with support, who said they could manually reset my level, however, they then closed the call and keep giving me an automated response telling me to come here. (Ticket 9354143. The team confirmed the issue was with the game.

This happened when I had to reinstall Candy Crush to my phone (iOS), linked through a King Account. I have tried to reset my phone, reinstall the game, login, logout - all as advised via email by the Candy Crush representative.

To summarise, my avatar is stuck on level 52, showing no above progress on the map until around level 580, then showing full progress to my actual current level, 1167. I have also lost all of my boosters. If I play level 1167 and successfully complete it, the game defaults me to level 52. If I complete 52, to 53.

I have attached some photos below. Can someone please advise? Thanks, Jay.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

u want to reset to lvl 1 ? Is it? Reinstall and play using another different new email ... and u will be lvl 1...

• Jay_D1988
    edited April 2020

Hi and thanks for the reply.

No, that isn’t what I want at all. The customer representative informed me that they could reset my game to ensure progress was put back to the correct level (1167), though by during this I would lose all previous high scores and be given a nominal 2* on each level.

I want my game to register the correct level I am on, which is 1167.

Just for clarity, I have attached the response I received from the ‘ player relations’ person below;

”Thank you very much for the video it is very helpful! 

I do notice this inconsistency between some levels, they seem to be grayed out. I believe a good option we can try is to do a manual restore of the levels since not even reinstalling has fixed the issue.

However, if we do that, all your progress will be erased and you will automatically have 2 stars in every level. This will mean that none of your items or high scores will transfer, but you are able to continue from where you left off.

If you are interested in doing this, please let me know and we will move you to the correct level. Please also confirm on which level you want your account restored.​

Hope to hear from you soon and wish you a great day Jay!

Your friend,

Angie

King Player Relations“

Thanks, Jay.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,713 Candy Moderator
  • Jay_D1988

Hi Kiara and thank you for your reply.

This was tried, it did not work - I spent a week speaking to numerous King Customer Relations, trying various tactics to get this working. If I complete level 52 (which is where it’s stuck) it progresses to 53. If I complete level 1167 (actual level) it unlocks 1168 but puts me back to level 52 (if I reinstall the app it also loses any progress I make).

This is why the person suggested they could manually reset my game as the above comments in bold.

Cheers, Jay.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?