Taking the candies away and offering very limited ways to get boosters.

Options

Comments

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    edited April 2020
    Options

@Bumper2019 what level are you on? Come on, post a screenshot.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Been relegated to the first division. what will we do?

It's simple.

Do what ya gotta do by May, & we'll see ya in August (of next year)!

And perhaps any King game would be relegated off the devices of many at the moment...

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

what was that about noses? Welcome to the party BTW.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

BTW @gregdowle, you said you had to create a new account.

Would I know your old handle?

Could it be this?

• Bumper2019
    Options

Another screenshot for you @Steve-18

gadzooks now I'm even doing my own spamwork for them!

• Steve-18
    Options

I'm well aware I'm competing with people who have already completed that episode. But back to you quitting. You haven't quit. You created a another account/id, started back at level 1 and continue to play under that id. That's not a bad idea for those who enjoy passing a lot of levels each day and get frustrated if they don't.

• Bumper2019
    Options

Yes you're right that I started another ID but wrong that it was because I get frustrated by not passing a lot of levels. If you look elsewhere on this forum, you will see that I did it firstly to warn the developers that they were introducing the F5 feature that was flawed and open to abuse by date changing, then road test one of the marvellous 'improvements' that they think are going to make up for stripping the game of all earnable rewards. i.e. Fantastic 5 teams.

Go back and spend the rest of your stash and please leave me alone. You are speaking from your

• Steve-18
    Options

@Bumper2019 You weren't testing anything 😂 You stumbled across the exploit but instead of pointing out the exploit, you griped because you didn't think F5 paid enough boosters. You only pretended to be testing it after you got called out for griping about it 🤣

• Claudia_Schapiro
    Claudia_Schapiro Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

I completely lost interest today. I am playing a little, but I think it’s a habit. I’m renewing my membership with the WPT.

This is all about greedy investors/owners of King. Quite frankly, it’s disgusting that they’ve chosen to do this when so many people around the world are suffering financially.

• Bumper2019
    Options

You seem to have a very warped perception, seeing everything I say as a gripe or complaint! Ok so I was also trying to point out that the rewards were minuscule in comparison to what players lost in the process of the changes, but the fact is we already had F5 before them. I did that because some people had been trying to pull the wool over players' eyes and sell it as an improvement. I didn't want them to be disappointed if that only little glimmer of hope was removed also down the road because of the exploit. I genuinely wanted to see if the Custom teams made a difference. From what I saw the public teams won't help anyone apart from freeloaders, The private teams a little better with more incentive for all team members to try but will still take a lot longer than before to get those few rewards with 3 less moves available for each level, let alone the starting boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?