๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Candy Crush suddenly got harder. Why?

Options

Comments

• BigNeNe
    BigNeNe Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I'm at Level 5324 and this is ridiculous. I'm beginning to lose my zeal for this game.

• zychic
    zychic Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I agree with these posts. The levels are virtually impossible to pass. They are rigged in an effort to get us to spend more money. Taking the fun out of the game. So close to quitting.

• Omronm41
    Omronm41 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I totally agree with the others. I'm currently at level 4897, and I'm playing a candy crush saga to relax, not to do one level for three days, and to spend tons of help. I have thought many times about quitting even though I play every day. I understand that some level must be difficult, but even ordinary levels are often too difficult. for the people, this game is for relaxation, not for them to be nervous about it.

• Nenikapaki
    Nenikapaki Posts: 31,657 Level 5
    Options

I had uninstalled and installed Candy Crush again and again. I am still at level 3284 and i found it hard and getting harder. I get stuck for weeks on a certain level. But i manage to move on. Sometimes I do think they took pity on me and they let me have easy candies to deal with.. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜œ

• melbethany
    melbethany Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I signed back in just to comment on this thread. I hate it when so many levels are impossible to win. So I go to find hints for a certain level only to find that #of moves has been lowered. Level 3944 that I am currently on dropped from 25 to 14. That is a 44% reduction. And you used to let us watch an ad for a chance at additional moves on a regular basis. Not any more! Yes, it does occasionally pop up, but very seldom. I actually don't mind watching ads because I know I won't spend $ and this gives you revenue without it. What it does mean is I don't spend as much time on the game any more. Five tries (maybe) and I'm out.

• revolver316
    revolver316 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

So many levels now are reducing moves making levels impossible to pass, some have been reduced by 15 moves, not enjoyable to play anymore.

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

Because they can.Candy Crush Saga (Android, iOS) with earnings of a paltry $ 989,307 per day. Its creators are indescribably studious about the design, and carefully add or subtract gameplay elements to make the game at insanely subliminal levels more appealing to as many users as possible. This, to be clear, is not a joke at all. The perfect combination of killer challenging, elegant learning curves, and colorful candies that have practically become the game's 'trademark'. Why do users spend so much money on a game? Because in accordance with your progress, everything becomes harder, and bonuses and powerups that make your progress easier entice you from the first unsuccessful level.Thats my opinion.Candy Crush key statistics

• Candy Crush generated $1.19 billion in 2020,
    • It generated $857 million in 2020, a 15 percent increase year-on-year
    • Candy Crush is the sixth highest grossing mobile game of all time
    • 273 million people play Candy Crush once a month. MAUs peaked in 2015 with 327 million users
    • Across all platforms, Candy Crush has been downloaded more than 2.7 billion times

Thats why CCS got harder...Every year players spend more money...We talk about billions and still they can't fix chocolate box more than a month....Sad...how many lies I read there... you trust various moderator administrator etc.who assure us all changes is good for us...hypocrites ...its all about money...They will never have enough money and they will just invent ways to make the game as difficult as possible and to get even more money out of your pockets...I REPET IN 2020 THEY EARND 1,19BILLIONS DOLLARS!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

• revolver316
    revolver316 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Perfectly illustrated mandrak.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?