Let's Count with Candy! πŸ­πŸ¬πŸ«πŸ˜‹

candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 12,570 Level 5
edited April 2020 in Off-Topic

Hello everyone! I'm feeling bored from staying home all day so I want to start a new counting game where we get to count to who knows what and share your favorite candy pics and GIFs to get that sweet feeling when we're quarantined. So I'll start it off

3.....2.....1.....Count! πŸ€—

@Elsa @bearwithme @firebombmarkus @Foley1362 @PummyRaj @Sukanta_Biswas @SeraphicStar @kiara_wael @wafercookieflippers @mysticalmysty @Crimson_Dawn @flew66 @Nat09 @Sofia1992 @gr33n3y3z @Werner_Cichy @Ashraf @debrichmond @Bumper2019 @JDNORAfan @Lim @ShannaSkywolf @Sharon_Loose @frenioz00 @Glenn1972 @AbhinavSargar @Spinnifix @akthamabuali @Katana @johamilton @Freddy_Falkner @BQN537 @Scooterpie @lulu13 @MightyWolf @lemcbl @SugarDonuts @satnam @sakura @Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad πŸ˜ƒ

Prev1345672316

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.