📣 📩 Email notifications: customise your experience in the forum! HERE!
🏆🥇 Win Gold Bars and exclusive Community badges HERE! // 🗳️ CCS Boosters: Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE! // 🗳️ 🌈 Community Poll: did you have fun playing the Rainbow Rapids Event? Let us know HERE! // ➡️ 🔔 Don't be shy and say Hi! HERE! // 🌟 What level are you on...Today?! 🙌 HERE! // 🗳️ Community Poll: new crushing designs! Vote for your favorite and tell us why HERE!

Let's Count with Candy! 🍭🍬🍫😋

candycrushinitcandycrushinit Posts: 6,217 Game Expert
edited April 11 in Off Topic

Hello everyone! I'm feeling bored from staying home all day so I want to start a new counting game where we get to count to who knows what and share your favorite candy pics and GIFs to get that sweet feeling when we're quarantined. So I'll start it off

3.....2.....1.....Count! 🤗

@Elsa @bearwithme @firebombmarkus @Foley1362 @PummyRaj @Sukanta_Biswas @SeraphicStar @kiara_wael @wafercookieflippers @mysticalmysty @Crimson_Dawn @flew66 @Nat09 @Sofia1992 @gr33n3y3z @Werner_Cichy @Ashraf @debrichmond @Bumper2019 @JDNORAfan @Lim @ShannaSkywolf @Sharon_Loose @frenioz00 @Glenn1972 @AbhinavSargar @Spinnifix @akthamabuali @Katana @johamilton @Freddy_Falkner @BQN537 @Scooterpie @lulu13 @MightyWolf @lemcbl @SugarDonuts @satnam @sakura @Pounawea @Crazy Cat Lad 😃

A young soul with a passion for Candy Crush. May all sweet things be with you in life. 🍭

💖 Come and read my very first story here!
You're gonna love it! You're welcome to read it anytime💖
*Please leave all feedback at the end of page 10. No off-topic complaints

New bee? Check out this story!
Prev134567359

Comments