Options
13Β»

Comments

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

quote (fixed the typo):

True, but did you realize you cannot do anything with that stuff?

I have 123 color bombs, 95 coconuts & 91 striped/wrapped but if you cannot use them together it is like not to have 'em.

So, try to overcome level 6699 without buying and then tell me how you made it...

You're getting so worked up that you're creating your own vocabulary there, but anyway...

You didn't mention the lucky candies, there's gotta be a few ticks in it.

And that level (6699, plus a few more on top of it) has been overcome by der Spieler without giving the King 1Β’ for tribute.

If you recall, you were sat on that one for a bit (as well as der Spieler); but we got thru it, so (almost 200 levels later for yours insincerely) here we are.

They are throwing a bit of junk on players nowadays, but many get thru it; albeit slower...

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    Options

Quote: Yep, gotta luvΒ burnerΒ accounts...

• Bumper2019
    edited April 2020
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/177401/level-too-difficult

Quote: I couldn't imagine I would be so rude to a player, but its ok its one of the superstar team so it was all fun lol.Β 

...and please remember that although it may be a hilarious game to you, it is not fun for players seeking help from the community because they are tearing their hair out in frustration. They do not have access to levels and gold bars on a plate.

Tagging all Superstars (from superstar info page so I hope it's all), to make sure you all know what has been going on and the way customers are being treated.

@bearwithme - sweet and helpful bear lover, you'll want to cuddle her

@Chicken_Slayer - the nicest "crusader against Chickens" you'll ever find...now also in Bubble

@Crimson_Dawn - a smart, caring and cooperative knight of the Kingdom

@Elsa - Mother of Superstars. Relentless and passionate like no one else

@firebombmarkus - his friendly and calm way will conquer your heart

@Foley1362 - our sport coach, always ready for action and new challenges

@kiara_wael - one of the most passionate pet rescuers in the world

@Lynette - Master of Level Videos, she knows Pet Rescue inside out

@mysticalmysty - gentle and generous, unfailingly there to help you out

@PummyRaj - kindness and wisdom in every helping post

@Rancid - fun and helpful with a sarcastic touch

@SeraphicStar - a real star that will show you the way around the CommunityΒ 

@Sukanta_Biswas - expert knight of the Candy Kingdom and beyond

@wafercookieflippers - a new Superstar, ready to shine with a flip of her whale tail

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

Superβ˜…s likely gathering in their area, conversing; legends need not apply.

Replies forthcoming, whenever...

• thequeen_666
    thequeen_666 Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

Anyways let’s make this less tense 😬

• Bumper2019
    edited April 2020
    Options

I'm positive they'll all enjoy your humour. They may even Haha it if your lucky Cos πŸ˜‚cos 🀣 It's like πŸ˜€he wanted to be a superstar now he can't so he's got a strop on. πŸ™„

Actually wrong, all I care about right now is that the game is getting wrecked and the people who should be acting as custodians of it don't seem to really mind as long as they have their fun.

• giocons
    giocons Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Yes, and that was the reson why I have quit the game. All levels around 6700 are totally easy, there is no challenge and no strategy to decide for going ahead. But, of course kings made them with so few moves that you cannot pass (also using available boosters) without buying extra moves. Or you just have to play the same level hundred of times until you get a lucky board with cascades. Then, the next level will be again the same story. Example: level 6714: totally easy but you should need double moves to go ahead. This is what is making me angry. I accept that Kings make difficult level where you have to build up strategy and intelligent use of boosters. But Kings want only money so they build easy levels with too few moves so that the big part of stupid players buy extra-moves. And this is the story. Candy Crush was a nice game, when they have realized it was one of the most popular in the world they transformed it into a machine to make money. I have quit not only because I find crazy to pay money for playing (playing must be a pleasure, Kings can earn money with the advertising), I have quit especially because the game is not fun anymore. I remember past levels which were so challenging that it was a big pleasure and satisfaction to overcome: but IT WAS POSSIBLE. Now we have easy levels which are NOT POSSIBLE without buying. And I don't find any fun to play the same level for days hoping to be lucky, as you correctly say. This is not a game anymore. It is a pity, I have reached the maximum level several times before they changed dramatically the game and, I can ssure, it wasn't easy. But it was fun. Now it is easy but no fun anymore. Hope I have explained well what is the problem...

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@giocons don't think i don't know where your coming from i do we are all feeling this. Game has become an awful lot harder over night and features removed not helped, but they not coming back they were confirmed yesterday. Im on 6920 and not spent a penny so they are possible just a bit more monotonous than before as when you get stuck, you get stuck. My point was just we all have different opinions on whats best for us, not that we don't all agree that the changes are detrimental to the game. I respect your decision if you want to quit the game myself i will keep trying till it really does not become fun for me anymore. stupid as it sounds do not think King silly enough not to protect the game from losing to many players. they make way to much money from it anyway

• giocons
    giocons Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Exactly ... they do not care of players like you and me, players who reached the top without spending money, they do not care to keep a game like it was at the beginning, amusing because requiring intelligence and perseverance ... But perseverance is not to play a level hundred of times until they give you a lucky board, perseverance is to build up a strategy, make many attempts in order to find the best way to pass ... this is fun, the game today is nothing of this and you confirm by saying they have no intention to come back on their ... changes. I have perfectly understood that CC is for Kings only a way to earn money, and just because I understood this I have abandoned. A change would happen only if ALL players should stop. But there is a large number of idiots who are available to spend a lot of money just to say "I have rwached the top" and kings is laughing behind them. I have already written days ago that paying for completing levels is like to solve crossword by consulting encyclopedia, where is fun? Then I can congratulate you because you are at the top, 200 levels ahead of me... for sure you have much more time than me to play levels hundred of times. If you find this to be entertainment ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?