Build-a-bot recharge from previous levels

John_0510
John_0510 Posts: 27 Level 2

it’s been over 2 months. Seems like the staff of candy crush isn’t listening to what the loyal players want. Please bring back the old build-a-bot where we can recharge and build from previous levels!

Comments

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

Feel you pain a lot of people want this returned to original, but was same with sugar drops both been confirmed as not been returned to game

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Quote: a lot of people want this returned to original

Nah, only 96. Not very many really...

• Freddy_

@Bumper2019 poll needs to be at top of page get more than 96 to many irrelevant posts again

• John_0510
    John_0510 Posts: 27 Level 2

@Freddy_Falkner this is sad. I have been playing for 8 years now. I have seen many unnecessary updates to the game, but this one is the worst so far. It’s so bad I made an account on community king to vent out my frustration. Sigh.

• Bumper2019

Could count these instead I suppose, so a few more.

Poll doesn't really need any more bumping I reckon powers that be are aware of it and what it says...

• Freddy_

@John_0510 many have done the same and there are people like @Bumper2019 that are here day in day out trying to fight for us mere mortals, but all we can do is have a voice and hope. Same as bumpers poll people come and vent then disappear were answering a quick poll is the thing that could put pressure on them with facts. 96 people bothered should be in the high hundreds

• Bumper2019

Not many come here at all, they simply stop playing @Freddy_Falkner.

I really can't understand why a company would want to drive so many paying customers away. It makes no sense.

• FluffBall
    FluffBall Posts: 203 Level 2
  • Bumper2019
    edited April 2020

New players don't need to pay! ...Yet

...but eventually they may if they want to carry on.

I've got up to level 426 with 149 gifted gold bars and a few boosters that I barely need to use - fair enough I have already played before but the first part of the game is still free to play. The harder nature of the game will just make more of them quit at the point they have to spend anything.

These changes are lose / lose for King and the players, I would love someone to explain why they are doing it!

• Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3

I just started playing again today after many many months, I am so disappointed I guess I’m gonna stop playing again and maybe check it in a year or so

I do not like the current set up at all!

You can’t get boosters by playing previous levels in anyway shape or form. You either win A little or when you lose you lose a lot! I can’t believe when you back out of the game you lose a life, they have studied every aspect of the game and designed it for maximum income efficiency for king instead of happiness for the player. There has to be some middle ground. Maybe not, I’ll make this one comment on other than that I don’t care anymore, at least not enough to keep on and on and on hoping and waiting and begging and getting nothing

Just another case of a big company taking advantage of COVID-19, more people have nothing to do but kill time, lots of companies are doing what they can to help out people in a time of crisis I would like to see King involved and he’s up a little bit on the game restrictions

I have been in bed for 2 1/2 years disabled, all I do is watch TV and play games too bad candy crush is not fun enough like it used to be. I’m in constant pain and I need some thing to keep my mind occupied

👎🙁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?