Build-a-bot recharge from previous levels

Comments

• John_0510
    John_0510 Posts: 27 Level 2

@Dorn very well said!!! All my sentiments written by you. I’m not good at expressing myself in English - and those are exactly what I wanna say! I have read a lot of frustrations of same topic, but King never listens.

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5

Quote: designed it for maximum income efficiency for king

They haven't even done that, they did the complete opposite. What company in their right mind wants to drive their paying customers away and lose income willingly by getting in a whole new customer base of non paying customers?

• Bumper2019

The shareholders would be mortified if they knew. I wonder if any of them play Candy Crush themselves and now struggling in the middle levels?

• John_0510
    John_0510 Posts: 27 Level 2

@Bumper2019 I’m sure they know. I haven’t been in this community for so long but already read a lot of unresolved disappointments. They just don’t care.

• Bumper2019

I'm sure that the management know and don't seem to care but if I was an investor ;- I would certainly care what was happening to my money!

• Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3

@Bumper2019,

They are probably thinking inside the box, this is just my opinion. I believe they’re counting on a whole new customer base built on more new people that have never never played, downloading this game due to the Covid virus affecting everyone being home, however I agree with you on new non-paying customers and I don’t think they thought about the lack of income when it comes to these newcomers that will be downloading and playing the game. I believe they are counting on new people not knowing any better about the old and fun way the game was. To someone new signing up, they are going to get frustrated real quick about the inability to gain levels King thinks that they are going to pay for a whole bunch of stuff, but how are they going to pay when they are at home not working with no income.

I could be wrong, but I believe that they are looking for new people, new income, and ousting, in their minds, the smaller group of loyal candy crush players.

Either way it doesn’t matter because I don’t believe they realize that a fun game in itself can generate more income than a game targeted to force you to purchase items with cash money to be able to play and advance to newer levels.

I believe that they used some Computer generated algorithm that they probably spent a lot of money on, to tell them that their current game profile will generate more income.

I believe they see the input of people as not important enough to utilize in their equation to gain profit 😠

Pardon any mistakes I have made with punctuation or wording, it gets difficult to type when you are in a lot of pain , Thank you for listening to me rant!

This goes out to my fellow frustrated candy crush users who remember when it was fun to play before they changed it to their current platform! 👍

• Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3

John_0510,

Thank you for supporting what I said! 👍

• Bumper2019
    edited May 2020

Quote @Dorn: Either way it doesn’t matter because I don’t believe they realize that a fun game in itself can generate more income than a game targeted to force you to purchase items with cash money to be able to play and advance to newer levels.

Exactly! - CCS calls itself a game, by definition games are for recreation. They obviously cannot even comprehend that people only want to do enjoyable things with their recreational time. What ever fancy machines they have, all they really need is a modicum of common sense!!!!

• Bumper2019

@SufletCald How many times have you been a new member recently? I would like to know because it may have distorted the poll

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?