Candy crush crashing random after linking to Facebook from Android

Options
drodoo
drodoo Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi I've been playing for some days and I got that idea to save my progression through Facebook (around level 250)

Directly after linking the account to my Facebook, the game started to crash between 10-20 second ingame, on my Samsung s9

It will crash every time to go to daily rewards, that's for sure. And if I'm really fast and press claim reward, I can play for like 10 min.

The game after I linked to Facebook did also change the layout, idd also started to have advertisement to get reward but if I try to get those my game will also start crashing,

Therefore I believe it's a syncing problem.

So what I've done

I've deleted my data, through settings>app>candy crush, and tried to log-in again and the progression is saved to my Facebook

and I've deleted the app and reinstalled both my Facebook and candy crush app , because I believe it's sync problem.

Restarted my Samsung S9

And of course I've checked the system and got around 2-3 GB ram available and more than 20 gb of my memory, so it can not be that who cause the problem,

I'm out of solution to get my game up and running any who know a fix for this it would be great,

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?