💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Fantastic Five Change

Options

Ive been playing Candy Crush just to get points for Fantastic Five, 'ight? But it seems that only me and one other player is actually giving our team points!

Which means that me and this one other player have ti carry our team. & it's pretty boring that way because i love seeing how much points people gave, and it feels like i have to do most of the work, WHILE THEY get the rewards even when they've done nothing to get them. I mean... C'MON!

So my idea is 2 things,

Idea #1: You must give a certain amount of points in order to actually receive the prizes. Since I can see players using Fantastic Five to give them rewards for doing no work... But since sometimes players arent online for a while... (School/University in home, maybe?) So I cam up with a second idea.

Idea #2: When a player on your team doesnt give any stars for 1-2 days, the game automaticly replaces them with another team member.

I know this may seem a bit inefficient... Since they could not be logging in for a decade for all we know as well... But its atleast an opportunity to get someone who actually contributes to the team.

Tell me in the comments if you think these mechanics should be added, & if not, tell me why! :)

3 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?