Less moves

Options

Comments

• mandrak
    mandrak Posts: 200 Level 3
    Options

After i pass “easy” level 4358 which have 2 move less and after I must use booster I go on another “easy” level which have 4 moves less. Before 16 and now 12. So someone explain me how can I pass this EASY level in 12 step. So probably after few days I must use some boosters. Because easy level became extremely hard. Long live the king!!!💰💰😂😂

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

With movements on levels being reduced that players previously benefitted from, & also removing items such as the (once per 48:00) wheel for winning movements (with inadequate replacements); the game is resembling a pay-to-play model.

The parrots on here are being disingenuous when they're advising the unfortunate players of being in the test group, those parrots aren't being straight with players.

Some recent examples (here, here & here), easy to find; people should not believe that rubbish.

Will you prefer pretty lies or the ugly truth?

Long live King...

• mandrak
    Options

Ok. I am really angry. Where ccs goes. Every level less moves. Finally I came with one level with 2 more moves and now is hard but for example level 4384 5 moves less 5 moves and still easy. On every easy level they take so many moves that you must have extreme luck to go trough it. And I read every day from moderator who says they don’t work for king how ccs improved. I really ask myself who is here crazy. Long live the king😖😖💰💰

• mandrak
    Options

Another easy level 4386 before 11 now 8. I try to finish but I need one more moves just 9. No but king say 8 moves is enough for easy level and that’s change is good for you. I’ll never be more happier. My suggestion is why not try wit 7moves. It’s gonna be more fun😖😖💰💰

• mandrak
    edited August 2020
    Options

Level 4462 before 33 moves now 18 and still easy.They will do anything to make it difficult for us and the worst assure us thats good for us.This greedy people from king really slightly destroyed game and fun.LONG LIVE THE KING😡😈

• mandrak
    Options

Less move continue...Every level except a few one continue with less and less moves...sad very sad😥

• mandrak
    Options

Ok. Level 4783 used to have 30moves. Before 1month 22 moves now 9 moves. 9moves. I can’t believe it. Where is the end of arrogance. This game really became ex game.In my group I see from 80 players now play no more than30 people and from that 30%doesnt pass in one week more than 5level. With this attitude king lose even this few people. Once again from 30moves to 9. Disgusting!!!😖😖

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited October 2020
    Options

quote:

Level 4783 used to have 30 moves; before 1 month 22 moves, now 9 moves...

Hey there, Dean-o.

More new sweet & exciting features are in the making and will be introduced during the year!

Do you see what's crossed out?

Never mind about that, because it's all garbage!

But if over ⅔ of moves have been removed from any level, that can be considered an attempt to extort players.

It's immoral & unethical, bordering on criminal; another way that the company is effing up this Saga.

C'mon, King; make the game great again...

• mandrak
    Options

@Spieler_8675309 Hi you are only one of all legends and moderator who still love and cares about ccs.Everyone else just assure us that changes are good for us and everything is la la land.For me they are not real fun of ccs.They just have some interest.You are the only one talking about real problem and warn.So thank you in the name all frustrated players.Keep safe...😉

• mandrak
    Options

Level 4903 he had 22 moves as hard level now 21 moves and became easy level.Really....where is the end😡

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?