My candy crush saga shop is not opening.

Options
Miladkabuli
Miladkabuli Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello . I am Ali from Afghanistan. I playing candy crush saga and I have 230 gold . When I wanna open my candy shop it's not working what should I do? Pls help me. This is the picture of my candy crush saga shop . My phone model A9 and I have the latest version of the game. Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Miladkabuli A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

Unfortunately, this is a known issue as many players are experiencing the same. It was already reported to the Candy Crush Studio and they are investigating it. But, we do not know when the issue is going to be fixed...

Here is the link for the main thread where other players have commented. Please click on this link and post your game user ID number ---> Issue with the Store in Candy Crush Saga

Once you click on the link (in Green Fonts), scroll all the way down to post your game user ID number. You can find it through this link ---> Find my ID number

NOTE: Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, I will close this question. It will help to keep all the complaints and game ID's in a single place.

If you have any other questions or comments, you can post them in that main thread itself.

Hope the issue will be resolved soon and you all will enjoy your game again!

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Friends Saga forum.

You already understand that you posted your problem in the wrong place. There is a separate thread for each game in the community and you will find it at homepage.

However, you do not need to post again, as your post will be sent to the correct location.

The problem has been reported to Game Studio and work is under way to fix it.

You will find complete information HERE and of course tell your Game ID there

• Anny8585
    Anny8585 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

King id

My candy crush shop not opening

• Anny8585
    Anny8585 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Will it be resolved?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Anny8585 Hi and welcome, This issue is still being investigated as it has turned out to being a complex issue. The game ID are no longer needed but have helped to identify the issue but we have to time frame on a fix for this a present.

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?