๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

*F5 Issue's!

Options
13ยป

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Pounawea,

Ok, thank you very much. I'll wait on your new information. Everything on my end, listed above.

As of 4:30am, my time on 5/13/2020, it hasn't been fixed yet. I am at Level 6936 now.

Full Name Listed in F5 Level 6936! Please Change To Gamer Nic or Dale only! - Origins7 Dale

Also, just to keep you up to date on what's happening on F5 with these "Server Issues". I am at Level 6936 now, before I or this team posted any points (See above - Total Points Listed At 6550), the King server put in the number 910! However, I am not sure if that 910 is included in the total or not. Because once I came back to check, there were no points listed, until it put in my first points I had earned. Very confusing, but helps to explain why there is this delay in getting rewards.

If you hit "Join", under the F5 team icon in Power-Ups!, & are a member of a team already, the game will close on you. Again, this is on "Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App". It seems you have to click on "Create" a team, in order to get the option to leave your current team. Again, very confusing, but with no instructions listed in the game, & you should have them here. So we know how, on what to do?

Many thx to @Pounawea & all the other kingsters, for listing all these things on how, in The King Community. But not everyone playing the game, comes to The King Community to get educated, so we or they are left in the dark.

Think I am on a public team, not sure, once I joined (Haven't left yet), was glad I didn't have to do 15000, or 5000, or 7000 points by myself. Or whatever the next number might be.

Perhaps with all these issues King is having, might be wise to stop changing things (can't change things fast enough it seems), until you fix your server issues. Have to get the game info to the end user / player 1st, so doesn't matter what you change, it is all for nought, until server/s fixed.

*See my post on "Server Issues", done on 4/27/2020, with many screenshots (Including some CCSS) at:

Wheel and Extra Moves stuck on loading/ connecting - Page 25 โ€” King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/712850#Comment_712850

Btw, Win 10 had a update on 5/12/2020. Hope this is of some help.

Well that's my report for now.

Hopefully, I will hear from you soon @Pounawea. ๐Ÿ˜€

*Stats Of Interest

My Player / User ID: 9815076088ย 

Gamer Nic:ย Origins7 Dale

King Community Posting Nic: Origins7_Dale <-----This has a underscore, gamer nic has a space!

I only use Win 10 Pro PC - Desktop App, for now. Yes, current on all updates on it.

Win 10 Pro x64 - Version 1909 - OS Build 18363.836 *Updated on 5/12/2020!

Live in USA.

Candy Crush Saga v1.1760.2.0 Modified 5/7/2020ย 

Currently at Level 6936

Thx Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜

5/13/2020

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @Origins7_Dale ,

Thank you for all your feedback.

I'll pass on to the team the experience you have had when trying to join a Custom teams in your game.

Besides, we are trying to reach as many Candy Crushers so they can all join our community to find more information, help and tips from other community members, share suggestions and feedback, get to know other players around the world and also to have some fun while taking part in the different contest and ongoing activities in the forum! ๐Ÿ™‚

On the other hand, let me give you an update on your request:

First of all, as @Sukanta_Biswas was mentioning, your game is connected to your Facebook profile and it's displaying this name. Important to say is that you are the only one that can see your first and last name in-game. All other players are seeing only your first name. In this case, they can only see Dale.

Which is exactly the same behaviour for your team members, we can only see their first name.

I hope this information helps!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum @Origins7_Dale ! ๐Ÿ™Œ

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Answer โœ“
    Options

Hi @Pounawea,

Well that is good news. It makes me look silly tho, since I have posted it here. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Many thx for your help. Now owe you "Dinner & a Movie". Going to go broke soon, on all these dinners & movies I owe. ๐Ÿ˜

Thx Again Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

5/13/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?