Help

Options
WooWoo65
WooWoo65 Posts: 47 Level 2

Posted yesterday about losing the fantastic 5 was told to log out clear cache turn phone off etc did all this several times with no luck. I then logged in via email rather than Facebook still no luck went back in via Facebook and my screen had changed I’ve been given a new fantastic 5 even tho we had reached the goal on the other and bit been able to claim the prize but I’ve now lost the space race - I was 1st with a good lead.ive also lost the stickers you collect when you win your 1 at game of the day.all my boosters which admittedly apart from 200+ coconut wheels there wasn’t much else and 67 lives !!! All I have now is the chocolate box. I want the others back can someone please help????

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,464 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @WooWoo65 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! No! Have you still cannot connect to Facebook on Candy Crush Saga? 😢

Don't worry about this problem! 

Please select your device that you are playing on any King's Game, then you click on any device and read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps (These discussions solved by Community Team.) 😉

Android

iOS

Kindle 

Windows Mobile 

Windows 10 MS App 

⚠️ Note ⚠️

If you follow uninstall and reinstall any King's Game, you save your game's progress and gold bars are transferred but you have lost all of the boosters and your event will be reset or gone

** If you have tried all of troubleshooting steps of this problem but it's not worked, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can help you. **

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• WooWoo65
    WooWoo65 Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

i phone 11 playing through Facebook but think I’m somehow logged in via email cos when I log out of Facebook my profile pic is the email one and I need to log out again. I’ve logged out numerous time’s switched phone off clear cache - I just want it back how it was - I would have won today’s space race and got the boosters

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,464 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Thanks for your answering! @WooWoo65

You can click here to ask a question about this game that they will help you faster on Candy Crush Support Community. Thank you. 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?