⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost my perks

sociallyrajib
sociallyrajib Posts: 2 Newbie

I had plenty of perks, i.e., candy bombs, lucky candy etc. & my account is always tagged with my fb account. But after getting a new phone I have lost all of those. Is there any help i may receive?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@sociallyrajib your boosters are stored on the device itself, so if you change phones you lose all your boosters. Better to use you boosters up on old device before changing to new phone game.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Saga forum.

In the case Phone, your collected booster is stored in phone memory. This stored booster can not be synced with the server, because the game studio still does not have this process.You will not be able to transfer the boosters to another device.

However, Please check HERE.

• sociallyrajib
    sociallyrajib Posts: 2 Newbie

Matter of fact, I changed my device again and this time I had a very few boosters in stock. On my new phone I was shocked to see all my boosters (very few) from the last phone was intact and I felt really cheated. I lost about 50 odd boosters on the first go and you guys give me the above justification but when there was only 5-6 altogether suddenly I got them back despite changing another device. This is nothing but a forced selling, I have more or less detached myself from this game because of this robbery.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@sociallyrajib Boosters are stored on mobile / tablet memory if you change device you lose all boosters. they can not just appear.. Only way this could of happened if you contacted customer support and they decided to compensate you some boosters. For mobile devices you have to back up to a cloud storage for any chance of keeping boosters.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,695 Community Hub Moderator

Sorry to hear your unfortunate situation @sociallyrajib I personally lost a lot of boosters in my old iPhone and I was devastated after knowing that it was not recoverable. But I'm sure soon king is able to help player retrieve boosters, it's just a matter of time because it's a complicated system. This is just my personal view. From what I read, you still have a slight interest to continue with the game, otherwise you won't be installing it on your second new phone. Anyway, hope you can still enjoy other King's game if not CCS. Cheers 💖

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5

Hi @sociallyrajib a warm welcome . Sorry about the awkwardness of such loss but I think all similar issues and more been out up here are on a round table of the game managers/experts to help resolve and make our crushing more relaxing and enjoyable. Best of luck and Cheers To more crushing 🍭🥂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?