[FINISHED] Guess who?! Vote for your favourite name and win Gold Bars!

Options

Comments

• racerswife43
    racerswife43 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Ellie the Engineer

Ellie the engineer

I chose this name for a couple reasons...

First and foremost it rolls off the tongue 👅better than the rest, in my opinion.

Second: An engineer shows she is very intelligent and creative! Both of which define what you need in order to CRUSH Candy Crush! Also having a woman as an engineer shows players that woman can be just as smart and strong as a man and i feel the world can also use a little reminder that women can CRUSH as jobs that men usually do.

Not only does a creative engineer show her empowerment... But you have to think about how crappy life can get and all the times we get knocked down... But.... Just like CANDY CRUSH you fail and fail and fail until you learn new strategies and techniques to be successful and move onto the next level in the game and in life.

Its not about how many times you get pushed down or beaten, but success is determined on your reaction to the worst situations... Its about getting up, brushing off and moving on without ever dwelling on past but using the past to train you and motivate you for what comes next!

Conclusion... The title "Engineer" perfectly fits Candy Crush! Intelligent, Strategic and Creativity are all thing you need to go through all the levels in the game and life!

Love you crushers! Your crushing it! Don't let the nightmarishly hard levels bring you down! Study the wrong moves, and use the failures to better you!

• roro432
    roro432 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Casey the Conductor

Casey the conductor is a really friendly name that catches your attention

• Valentine45
    Valentine45 Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options
    Casey the Conductor

I voted Casey the conductor because without some conductors engineers can really put some things in place.. Loving this game more

• Deanssf87
    Deanssf87 Posts: 147 Level 2
    Options
    Casey the Conductor

I was don't agree,,

Please help me...

Thanks

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Ellie the Engineer

Dear community,

Let's have a look at the voting results so far:

The option Casey, with 52% of the votes, is currently leading as the community favorite option.

But anything can happen, the poll will be open until next Tuesday, June 2nd.

Stay tuned Candy Crushers!

• deepurastogi2020
    deepurastogi2020 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Director Dorothy

Director Dorothy looks like a gentleman so I will vote for him

• mpapas
    mpapas Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Casey the Conductor

Casey the Conductor

she is who she is!

• Deanssf87
    Deanssf87 Posts: 147 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Casey the Conductor

Sweet,,, 🤗

• lilac88
    lilac88 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Casey the Conductor

i vote for Casey the conductor she really looks good on her costume 😊

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options
    Ellie the Engineer

Hello @racerswife43 ,

Warm welcome to the Candy Crush Forum! 🙌🥳

Thank you for coming over and voting for your favorite option. But only that, thank you for sharing all the reasoning behind your decision. That's amazing! Love it. 🙂

For now, the option Casey is taken a slight lead, but how knows! This poll will be open until next Tuesday. Anything can happen!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum! 🍬🍬

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?