👋👋 Hello! Don't be shy and say Hi!

Options

Comments

• bubble_teaa
    bubble_teaa Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi! I'm currently around level 90 and am playing from the US.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @PoshAffairs @bubble_teaa New Bee Players! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

If you have playing Candy Crush Saga, you can check more interesting topics and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🌶 Hot topics here and here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

🏰 The Royal Court of Candy Crushers HERE

🍰 Baking Adventure - Delicious November events in Candy Crush Saga HERE!

🐍 How do you feel about the Candy Cobra HERE?

✨👑 All Stars US - the sweetest and biggest candy tournament of the year HERE!

🐟️🐈️ Fishing Tournament with Licorise - Collect the Badges and Win Gold Bars HERE!

🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶

📖 🍬 Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Saga here.

💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! HERE!

🍬 Candy Day: Vote and collect a sugarsweet badge HERE!

🍬 Candy Day: Win your very own candyfied portrait HERE!

🍬🍭 Candy Crush - Candy Collector Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE!

🎃🥧 Tiffi's Pumpkin pie contest - Gold Bars and UFO:s to win HERE!

Guess the Hidden Number and Chance to Win 20 Gold Bars HERE 👀✔🎁

🍰 Community Cake Contest - Win Gold Bars and Unlimited Lives HERE!

🎃🎃 Candy Crush Saga Spooktacular Halloween Contest 2021 - Solve the puzzle and win some gold HERE! 🎃🎃

🍡🍬🍭 Let's celebrate Candy Day - Win Boosters HERE (General Contest) 🍡🍬🍭

🍬🍭 Candy Collector Contest HERE! (Win Gold Bars - Candy Games' Contest)

🎨 ✂️ Art for Halloween 🎃 with Odus, the Owl from Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold Bars and Badge here (General Contest) 🦉

🎃🎃 Enter the Spooktacular 2021 Community Hub Halloween Contest for a badge and chance for 50 Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🎃

If you are not playing Candy Crush Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

And please read the House Rules here!

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Try to search it on YouTube that you can follow these tips of how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves.

And don't worry! You can click here (or also click here ➡️ How do I add friends from here for my game? better) to read our answers to follow these steps of add more friends that we hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

• DavidOdinaka
    DavidOdinaka Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone 👋🏼

I so much love this game, it makes you feel like a genius when you’re on a cruise and makes you put all the blames in the world on the developers😂

I’m here to read and share the feelings we get playing this beautiful game.

I’m still at the level 1500s, this game is as addictive as sugar, but I’m happy I don’t have all the time in the world, so I envy those at the top levels

. I always aim to finish in the top 7 of every round I play, it’s not easy but I’m trying.

Indeed, friendship, they say doubles our Joy and divides our little grief.

• kimi_mnnm20
    kimi_mnnm20 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi! I have a question how can i change my profile pic in cany crush saga 😥could you help me ???

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,930 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

If you play the game through Facebook you can change it by clicking on your photo.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,930 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi everyone Welcome to Candy Crush Saga Community

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! 👋

Don't worry! If you want to change your avatar on any King's Game, Here are tips 😉 :

This depends on how you are connected to the game. 

If you're playing connected to a King account, then simply follow these steps:

• Open the game on your device and tap Save your Progress (Blue button). 
    • Click on Sign Up With Email (Haven't created your King Account yet) / Log In With Email Button (Sign up your King Account completed already) 
    • Click on camera 📷 button then now can changed your profile picture and you're all set!

Or you go to this King website : King.com (Website Link) but this instruction is only available on PC.

• Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon

• Click on your profile picture then now can changed your profile picture and you're all set too!

If you are saving your game with Facebook, your Facebook profile picture will show in the game. If you'd like to change these simply log into your own Facebook account, make the changes and you're good to go! Please note that the changes may take a few hours to be pushed into your game profile.

Rest of players are Kingdom Players (non-Facebook Players) haven't changed their own profile picture, so they still remain unchanged King's Character Pictures.

I hope you can understand to read them. 😊

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @kimi_mnnm20 and @DavidOdinaka 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Candy Crush Saga, you can check more interesting topics and contests (click on spoiler warming button here) 👇😊

🌶 Hot topics here and here right now in Candy Crush Saga! 🔥

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

🏰 The Royal Court of Candy Crushers HERE

🍰 Baking Adventure - Delicious November events in Candy Crush Saga HERE!

🍫💣️ Poll of the week - Chocolate vs Candy Bombs HERE

✨ All Stars US Final HERE!

✨👑 All Stars US - the sweetest and biggest candy tournament of the year HERE!

🐟️🐈️ Fishing Tournament with Licorise - Collect badges and win Gold Bars HERE!

🎧 Meet the Audio Team and give us your feedback HERE! 🎶

📖 🍬 Help on Levels! 15 Best tips & hints on how best to play and enjoy Candy Crush Saga here.

💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels! HERE!

🍬 Candy Day: Vote and collect a sugarsweet badge HERE!

🍬 Candy Day: Win your very own candyfied portrait HERE!

🍬🍭 Candy Crush - Candy Collector Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE!

✅ Play Fantastic Five to win Gold Bars and 24h Unlimited Lives HERE

🍰 Community Cake Contest - Win Gold Bars and Unlimited Lives HERE!

🍡🍬🍭 Let's celebrate Candy Day - Win Boosters HERE (General Contest) 🍡🍬🍭

🍬🍭 Candy Collector Contest HERE! (Win Gold Bars - Candy Games' Contest)

🦃 Win Gold Bars here! A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! (General Contest) 🦃

And please read the House Rules here!

Whilst you are here, you click on spoiler warning button here then read full definition about Guide (Help you find your way around King Community), Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.) and More Topics 👇😊

You can check out this guide as it will help you find your way around King Community. I am so happy that you joined us here. You are going to love the contests, meeting new people who love the game as much as you do. If you have any game questions at all, I am going to add a link here that will open up as an Excel spreadsheet. On the left you will find your game and then scroll across to where you would like to go. For example, do you have a game issue question? Then click on your game Support link. Would you like to meet other game players that play the same game as you? Then click on the Discussions link. Don't forget to check out the current contests for your game for a chance to win some free gold bars for your game.

Excel Spreadsheet (Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check Want to subscribe on Tagging List of King's Games and More Topics as received your tags on your notifications when contests and more exciting threads released if you want to subscribe. And also check Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas on CCS, CCSS, CCJS, CCFS, FHS and COTR as we need help to create another new ideas and vote active amazing ideas that we hope these ideas implemented. 😊

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• Mohammed_Khadija
    Mohammed_Khadija Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

I want to thank my friend Julia

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?