Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I think one should be able to search levels, not scrolling down all the time. I personally have a favorite level, I’m donw with the game so I like to go play my favorite level, but it gets so tedious scrolling down.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Haysaam and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This idea has already been suggested. You can cast your vote here.
Due to the rules of the Community, I will close this idea as it is a duplicate. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗