kadinho
kadinho Posts: 1 Newbie

Não ganho muitos booster mais não o que será

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,859 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @kadinho . Welcome to our Community

I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 

Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and you can use Google Tranlations . and We will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @kadinho welcome to our community. We only use English in this community but I did translate what you wrote. The game has cut back on some old events and they are going to be introducing new events with rewards. Are you getting the daily spinning wheel and daily reward? I just got Tiffi's bean stalk climb but some of them are in testing mode so players are randomly chosen to test them out. You might not be seeing the bean stalk climb but might be seeing another event instead. For future messages please post in English.

If you can speak English or translate I am going to post some links below to help you maneuver throughout the community.

I would like to welcome all newcomers to our community.  Before we begin I want to make you aware of something very important that seems to be asked quite often in the community. Please read this message: How do I add friends from here for my game? 

If you want to learn how to navigate through the community, then this is the link for you: Everything that you need to know about this community! 

New to the community? Then please check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" for your game. 

Currently we have two polls that we’d like you to vote on. 

Please tell us ...... What's your favorite King game?

We are looking for feedback on the types of contests that you would like to see in our community. Please let us know ……  A short poll to ask you what type of contests you prefer 

While on the subject of contests, you will want to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars! Please keep in mind that if you would like to participate in a contest in a specific game community the gold bars will be rewarded for that game, unless otherwise stated. 

In five of our game communities we have an “Ideas” category. This area is for offering a detailed idea on how to improve the game. Please make sure that you read how to post and also check the master list to make sure that your idea has not been posted already. You can view them here: Master list of ideas for our candy crush games

And finally, we get to the character stories that I love to create: 

Please check out all the King stories that I have created

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?