⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 7012

Options
Pat-8
Pat-8 Posts: 7 Level 2

My level 7012 doesn’t have an automatic chocolate maker in the right side so impossible to meet the chocolate requirements

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2020
    Options

@Pat-8 Been reported to the CM so awaiting news on any fix for this level

First can you check app is up to date, sign out and restart your device and sign back in. see if fault still exists. Thanks

@Crazy Cat Lad

• Pat-8
    Options

Did all that but didn’t work. It is the same in the computer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Pat-8 Okay, As said i have forwarded problems with level to CM so just awaiting any news. They only answer in work hours so may have to be patient with this as i do not know their working hours

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Pat-8 and welcome to our wonderful King Community. It appears there may be a problem with this level. You indicate you are playing on your PC. Do you play with the win 10 app? What software version are you using? Also - can you please provide your player ID#? You can find out how to get your game ID# here.

Thank you in advance for the additional information. The more information we have, the easier it is for the studio to determine what is causing the problem.

• Pat-8
    edited May 2020
    Options

I play on my iPhone. I just mentioned the PC had the same problem because I thought if it didn’t-I would just play there to get past the level.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for the information. I have passed it on to the CMs.

• Elsietlc
    Elsietlc Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I got stuck here the dropping never stop and I have to restart and wasted my live and power I add on 😡😡😡. 3x already.

• Pat-8
    Options

I can’t get past this. Has anyone actually passed the new version? The one without the Chocolate maker? I even bought extra lives. Was supposed to get 25 only got 5. Wouldn’t have spent the money if was only getting 5-knew that wasn’t enough I have played for years. I have never been so mad and frustrated . I have wasted so many boosters.

Done! Only gave me 5 lives after spending money to get the gold bars that I didn’t have

• cibeleg
    cibeleg Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

level 7012 doesn’t have an automatic chocolate maker in the right side so impossible to meet the chocolate requirements.

• Pat-8
    Options

I know! I was told that sometimes they tweak a game (in this case remove the chocolate maker) to enhance a players experience. And sometimes the game is difficult. I get difficult-this is not possible no matter how many boosters you use. You have to have so many extra lives to complete.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?