📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Delete Account

Options
2»

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Welcome to all our new Bees! There is a lot to see and many things to do in the community, so I am offering you a link below to help you find your way around. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Tag one of us by using the @ symbol and then type out our name. You will see a box pop up so click on the correct name and your tag should now be showing up in bold.

A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! 

And you might want to check out the link below to read some of the player’s funny experiences with the game. You might like to add your comments too.

What’s the funniest Candy Crush story that has happened to you or somebody you know?

@alonsoxleon if you are looking to close down your king.com account in the game it cannot be done. I once had created a second account and when I asked the community manager at that time to delete that account she told me that it couldn't be deleted. If you don't play through King are you playing through Facebook to keep the progress going?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @alonsoxleon and welcome to our Community!

When you delete your Facebook or King account that you play on, you will also then automatically delete the game and all levels and scores.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?