Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I accidentally close the app or have to stop playing, rather than saving my place in the current game, it ends that game as if I failed and lost a life. I wish I could pick back up where I left off instead.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @kbradley9113 !
When you leave the game in the middle of a level and come back later you should be able to continue from where you left off.
If the game restarts it's because of the device you play on and its cache memory that haven't been able to remember where you were and therefore need to reload the game.
Since this is up to the device and not the game, I will close this game idea.