Why does so little of the candy crush community care about the new map?

Options
adamzki
adamzki Posts: 25 Level 2

The new map in candy crush has taken away a big partof the game and has maked it less funny . The repeating episodes make me feel like im not progressing in the game and its just so boring to look at. The old map had over 500 unique episodes and gived the game a good atmospehere and it really maked me feel like im was progressing when i got to new episodes. In dont get why so little in this community post about this and want it changed. If you eany it to change you need to postabout it so King can see that we want it back.

Comments

• chellyviana
    chellyviana Posts: 202 Level 3
    Options
    The game goes through updates and many things change.
    But from what little I see in the community, she communicates and votes.
    The game lives through changes, we just have to adapt to them

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @adamzki !

Check my comment here about the new maps.

• adamzki
    adamzki Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

I have seen them crazy cat lad but i dont think this change should be on every device. You could make the normal episodes be a option to having just 10 recycling episodes. The update when you started to recycle episodes maked the game so boring and took away the fun i had when i played it. You could keep the normal episodes that King has already made and then recycle random episodes and because there are over 500 episodes that change wouldnt ruin the feeling of progressing and it wouldnt get noticed so easy. This could at least be a resource you could download to youre device. If you would apply a update where you could switch back to the old map it would show that King actually care about their players.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?