Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won two doughnuts. Once on daily spin and once on chocolate box. I went to game play and no rewards. May I please have those weird little doniughts? I'm stuck on a nightmarishly hard level and I could really use them.
Thanks, Kat
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Double Posting
Already reply here too
Thank you
@kattygirl first try making sure your game is up to date , sign our and restart your device , log back in . see if this rectifies your problem. Other than that you will need to contact support from your game or by the contact us at bottom of page. You will need your game ID for this. Thank You