⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I do not get the rewards in Fantastic Five

Options
debs0630
debs0630 Posts: 25 Level 2

For the past bunch of weeks I do not get the rewards when it says I do in Fantastic Five. I have the game on my laptop (Windows10) on my iphone, and I play in Facebook. Any time I win a supposed reward it never shows in any of those games. I just checked for updates and it says it is all updated.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,856 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

This could be a problem if your game app is not up to date or if your game is not fully connected to the server.

Even slow internet is one of the causes of this problem.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please email Player Support

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @debs0630 if all has been updated including system on iPhone, pls try to logout from your game in mobile, clear cache, reboot your phone and log back in. If it doesn't work, most probably all of your teammates have already claimed all prizes and the point has restarted? Otherwise, some of our CM or Superstars will be here to answer you soon. Happy crushing!!

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@debs0630 Might also be worth checking the scores on your graph. As there is a problem sometimes of the graph showing you should receive reward but scores don't add up. If this is the case its a problem with the graph only and your scores for your team are being added in the background.. This means if or when your team scores reach the milestones the rewards will still be given but you would see a delay. They are currently trying to fix this issue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?