We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How do I remove a player from my team?

capricorn1977
capricorn1977 Posts: 2 Newbie

I need to remove a player. .how can I?

Best Answer

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @capricorn1977 I'm afraid no such feature yet. Try to create new team and re-invite your friends to this new group. Make sure this new group is by invitation only. You can set it under the setting button of the F5 feature. Cheers 💖💪🏻

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @capricorn1977 I'm afraid no such feature yet. Try to create new team and re-invite your friends to this new group. Make sure this new group is by invitation only. You can set it under the setting button of the F5 feature. Cheers 💖💪🏻

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020

@capricorn1977Hi, unfortunately it is not possible to remove a player from a Fantastic % time . all you can do is ceate your own team or join another. more F5 info below. Hope this helps

How do I create a team?

To create a team is easy, just follow these steps!

1. Open the 'Power-Ups' from the map screen.
    2. If it's visible, tap the 'Create' button beneath the Fantastic Five section of the Power-Ups menu.
    3. Get creative and give your team an inspiring and unique name. (Remember, nothing you wouldn't want your Grandma to see!).
    4. Choose your privacy. You can make your team a publicly visible group, so other people can join - or keep it between you and those you choose to share it with.
    5. You'll be assigned the team creator and your player avatar and name will appear on the list.
    6. If you are currently a member of a team, you'll automatically leave and become a member of your new one.

How do I join a team? 

1. Open the 'Power-Ups' menu, by tapping the Daily Booster Wheel icon on the map screen.
    2. If it's visible, tap the 'Join' button beneath the Fantastic Five section of the Power-Ups menu.
    3. The list is separated by two tabs. 'Join team' allows you to view teams, 'Requests' allows you to view any requests received for a team if you've created one. You can also search for a team by typing their name into the Search box.
    4. Once you've found the team you'd like to join tap 'Request' and the team owner will receive and respond to your request. It might not be immediate, so keep in mind you may need to wait. Remember, if accepted, you'll leave any current team you're a member of.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?