Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There was more than 2 months I can't connect with my King account. It isn't a WiFi connection problem. You can see the error in the screenshot
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@julimonteagudo Hi. could this be the problem you're having?
Hi and welcome.
I think u missed the screenshot.
I am having the same problem. Only on this game. Does anyone know what I need to do to fix it.
I am connected to my WiFi and for about a week now I can not collect my chocolate box it keeps coming up that I am not connected why is this?
same problem here.whats the fix ?
My game suddenly can't recognize that it's to the internet as of yesterday. I'm getting the same message as above in the screen shot but when I push connect again, it does connect to my Facebook acct, but it doesn't solve the game connection problem. The game can't seem to connect to the app store (this is on PC windows 10). I've been playing for 2 years and am almost at level 9000! What is this??
🌼🌼
you're welcome 🤣🤣
Hi @julimonteagudo . Welcome to our Community
also check this page