Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi!!
Why dont we congrat the very first one with one special booster only for him/her??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not enough votes. Closing.
Thank you @Nck !
@copas I voted up I like that idea it true some don't even play and u get nothing I like this idea good idea copas👍😉🤞
Zitat:
I'm sorry, but it's a team game and everyone should get the same rewards.
Nein!
This is a single-player game.
Although with this feature, five random players are grouped together (unless there is the option to customise); but there is no interaction.
If players cannot be bothered to even log in one time (to receive 25 points) for the duration of the event, then they deserve nothing...
Im sorry that you misunderstood my idea.
I dont have any issues with my team!
It is just an idea for the first place☺️
keep sweet and nice!👍🏻❤️
@copas
If you are not satisfied with your team you can quit there and join a new team.
Ok! Yes that is true too.
sometimes sb works harder and I thought would be a good idea.
Thank you!
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
@Crazy Cat Lad