Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just want to get to the next level! I’m sick of clicking on 10 different things before I can play the next level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @nicki73 !
This is already in progress, but since the new play flow had a small issue this has been postponed.
You can read more info about the new version with only 2 messages after completing a level here:
I agree
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
It is a good idea. But I would suggest opening it in the support area. There you get more of the answers. It could go under here. I'll ask CM about it.
What he thinks! @Crazy Cat Lad
Hi @nicki73 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I would definitely like to see less pop-ups. You have my vote! Have a wonderful day 🤗