We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can I retreve My lost levels?

thomasconti
thomasconti Posts: 1 Newbie

Recently I tried to save my candy crush progress on my old phone to transfer to my new phone but I must have done something wrong as I have lost all my progress. I remember maybe last year I saved my progress onto a Facebook account as this isn't the first time I've transferred progress from phone to phone but the problem is I can't find the Facebook account anywhere, it hasn't been deleted but I have lost the email address and password to that account. Is there anyway the lost progress could be found? I've put in many many hours into candy crush and would hate to loose all of my progress and gold bars thank you.

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@thomasconti If you cannot get access to your old account with tips from above. Create a new account and post your game ID and the level you were on and will pass on to the CM. He maybe able to help you restore your level manually, but if he can you will only get level, no gold bars or boosters, scores etc..

hope this helps

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?