💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Snapshot of Level/Board, a preview

Options
pgagne
pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3
edited August 2020 in Tiffi's Idea Library

With all the tips & how-to's on Crushing, I've not seen just a preview of what the next level looks like, the layout. A snapshot, not play by play action. Iffin there was, I could look while waiting for more lives & let the cobwebs of my mind formulate a plan of action to continue Crushing. Thanks

8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

Unfortunately it is not entirely clear to me what you want to say with your idea. Could you please edit them with the black gear and more clearly with details. Because your idea should bring many voices and you want it to be implemented

• pgagne
    Options

The boards have different shapes (layouts) showing targets & blockers. With preview/ snapshot you have a better idea which booster might work best instead of using them up for nothing. I end up wasting a life. Altho a clue as to level being easy by colour of dot on map & suggested boosters b4 playing, it's not always true. And Spinnifix, you're right, about the algorithm - pre programmed, as a pass or fail.

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,007 Soda Moderator
    Options

@pgagne interesting! This possibility was removed when free board reset was removed but one could see a mini preview of the board in browser platform on king.com. it's still possible, maybe? I'm not sure.

It'd be cool to be able to see mini previews, in the episode I unlocked, I mean. It would save me the time I spend in looking for levels previews on YouTube 😆

• pgagne
    Options

Pitty_Kitty, you bring up something I didn't think about. Time wasted on searching when could be Crushing. On my CCSaga, just b4 I click play, on the lower left, there's an indicator or symbol. If you click on it, it sorta tells you, but it's not the same as seeing it. Now what would really be amazing, is if there was an example/sample video attached to that indicator, bet that would really reduce wasted time hunting and not Crushing. Enjoy

• pgagne
    Options

My guess, from lack of views, this idea isn't that interesting. It would have given you more time Crushing.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

I like this idea.

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Not enough votes. Closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?