Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Everyone knows timed levels were removed from mobile/Facebook but timed levels also had their own music play and now the music never plays anymore. So my simple idea is just to make it play on candy order levels instead like the king.com version.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Not enough votes. Closing.
Alright, I will hope for good news then! Cause I do miss that music playing, but it is just a minor change though so it's not that big of a deal if it gets declined.
Hello and welcome to our community
I give you the CM of Candy Crush and he decides whether it can be done or not !!
Thanks for your idea!
@Crazy Cat Lad