⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Not a happy camper

Options
Tina_Williams-2
Tina_Williams-2 Posts: 282 Level 3

Not cool Candy Crush Saga people to sneak a replay level in when to win said level, especially when you are on a roll and are me way up on buuld-a-bot and you lose the level that you just one and have to go back down on build-a-bot. Then when it tried to make play it again and I hit the backward arrow it gets stuck in the following screen. Then I have to totally exit the game and bring it back up again. Sorry if it's a glitch. If it's it a glutch, it's unfair I think. Stay well and safe

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,786 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

Please try this out:

Check app update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after turning on> Open game and sign in. Clear the cache, that's important.

Good luck

• Tina_Williams-2
    Options

Sorry not helpful. The damage has already been done. Lost my place in line in build a bot. I always clear my caches

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Tina_Williams-2 !

If the game keeps getting stuck on that screen, then please check out the steps here.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi @Tina_Williams-2

As stated in the article shared by Crazy Cat Lad, the phone must have at least 2GB of storage to enable it to run smoothly. So make sure you clear some unwanted files, pictures or large size videos to make space for apps to operate smoothly.

Hope you can find some other helpful tips in the article.

Thank you and take care.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Tina_Williams-2 Hi, you seem to be having a few issues, would suggest you make sure at crazy cat lads troubleshooting is done and also may be worth seeing if your device itself has any updates. Had a few issues until i upgraded my phone software last week as some reason it did not do it automatically

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Using the back arrow is probably not a good practice. Always make sure the game shows as completed before leaving that screen. If you wish to replay it's better to push the replay button after that screen loads.

• Tina_Williams-2
    Options

Why am I having so many issues? I'm the daily Treat Calender if it shows 2 gift boxes I should receive 2 gifts correct. If it shows 1 gift box ,I should receive 1 and 3 for 3 vorrect? That's how it used to be anyway. Has this changed because now I am just receiving 1 gift even w when there are 2 gift boxes. I do t always get a life when someone has sent me 1.. I lost my place in build a bot because instead of forwarding to the next level it repeated the level I had just won in my 1st try. I have cleared caches, I have no updates. My storage level is fine. So why am I having so many issyes. I play on a n Amazon Kindle Fire HD. 7th Generation.Candy Crush Version 1.180.0.1. Thank.you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?