My game kept freezing so I deleted it and readied it. Now I lost all my boosters. I tried to find an

Options
lisajolliff
lisajolliff Posts: 1 Newbie

Lost all my boosters when I deleted and reinstalled.

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @lisajolliff , we warmly welcome you to our adorable king community.

Very sorry to hear about your loss of boosters.

The boosters are stored on your device and not in game application so that we can use them even if we are playing offline. Thats the reason whenevr we change our device or reinstall our game we lose all our boosters. And unfortunately boosters are not recoverable unless they are purchased one. If you have any purchased booster you need to contact directly player support from your game. They have your purchase history and i hope they will take an action in your favour.

Please see more details about this issue in below link.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

So sorry you lost all your boosters. Sadly that happens when we need to reinstall our game for whatever reason. I know you can earn more boosters soon if you just keep playing. Good luck and have fun.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @lisajolliff and good day to you.

Unfortunately, boosters will be lost once you reinstalled the game. However, you may still contact Player Support to recover purchased boosters that have yet to be used.

You may refer to the article below in safeguarding your boosters in the future.

Safeguarding your collected boosters

Whether you buy them, win them or collect them, boosters are a vital asset when tackling your game. Losing your sweet boosters can leave a bitter taste, so it’s important to know how to avoid a crisis.

Things to know...

• Boosters saved into the profile on the device you're playing on. This is so you can use them offline. Unlike your level progression and purchased Gold Bars, booster totals will vary if you play on more than one device.
    • If you switch devices or upgrade or change devices to a new one – your boosters will remain with your old device. As it’s not possible to transfer these to a new device. Use them up before you move!
    • If you reinstall the game or delete the data about the boosters, they’ll be lost and cannot be recovered.
    • Your device spec is important! Like all game elements, boosters use data in the memory. Older or lower spec devices may encounter problems if you have a lot of boosters. We do recommend you have at least 2 Gig memory on your device, for storing data and items. It also helps the smooth delivery of gameplay.

Boosters are abundant!

More than ever before we’re offering ways to win and collect boosters. They’re designed to help your game as you play, so use them as you move forward. We know there's a temptation to keep them, but losing those items you’ve worked so hard to collect would be devastating! To reduce the chances of this, the top three things we recommend you consider are:

• Keep your boosters at a manageable quantity and avoid ‘collecting’ them. We don't offer any rewards for the biggest collection! Losing large quantities you’ve collected could be a real nightmare. Boosters are far more useful than they are ornamental, right? Make use of them whenever you can and you should find the levels are much easy to glide through.
    • Make sure you link your game to a player profile, such as a King account or a Facebook profile. That way you can always return to your game and your items will be visible.
    • Make sure your device is up-to-date and meets current device specifications (and always make sure you have around 2 Gig of memory free). You can play on an older device too, but you’ll be more likely to encounter problems.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you 😊

• kavidina
    kavidina Posts: 5,827 Level 5
    Options

Hii welcome to d king community

Please remember, for android boosters had directly save on device memory, You can't moved or sync them.by game crashing or uninstalling you will lose them permanently. Which not returnable.

The studio, booster has not yet started the syncing order. So you can face such problems.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options

I just want to know when everything is linked with Facebook and why not boosters. In the world hardly there will be 2% players who will be playing offline, internet is everywhere and because of 2% 98% players are penalized. The simple reason is that you spend money to buy gold bars and by that bringing more revenue to King. Over the years I have seen that players are demanding to link boosters with Facebook but it has gone to deaf ears

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

I just want to know when everything is linked with Facebook and why not boosters...

Here's their secret, what they prefer players not to know.

It's been this way from the beginning, & highly unlikely to ever change.

Why?

You guessed it:

Players be damned, let 'em suffer; that seems to be the attitude of this company.

Long live King...

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,551 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. and save your game in Facebook and King Account.

Please read links bellow about lose booster!

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/272238/lost-boosters-on-your-mobile-oh-no-let-s-see-if-we-can-solve-it#latest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?