πŸ’‘ Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
ο»ΏπŸ”Ž Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Preset F5 Messgs 4 Teammates

Options
124Β»

Comments

• pgagne
    pgagne Posts: 194 Level 3
    Options

@breee @teresawallace44 @me62@me6412 see Discussions, Custom F5, you can find folk who need teammates. Caution tho, I've read where someplace mates have been knocked off team, unsure why, but have a thot as 2 why. It's a whatever comes 1st, timed out, points reached (for some teammates) &/or not waiting for other teammates to complete level they're on. It's all about communication. This is why I/how I got this idea. Read lots of complaining posts. Good luck to you all. Hope this helps ya. Enjoy

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Just ordered a new iPhone 11 will be here Friday gonna change everything from this little tablet I been playing on over onto the phone and through my Facebook account I will message you soon after I get everything changed over looking forward to it ! See you soon on Facebook Account, I have an account just haven't been playing games through it yet!

• pgagne
    Options

@me6412 . B4 u activate new phone, be sure u save your King game(s) in their system. From reading, u may lose boosters, points & lives & possibly levels played.. Also the whole King-crush, program may change for u, cuz it, (assumption here) will b an updated version. Just expect a change with new phone. Love 2 ya. Enjoy

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

See you soon @me6412 πŸ€—

Yay! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• me6412
    Options

I have already updated everything on here now so it should carry over as long as I can still log in the same under my email address the same as I do on here and Facebook account as well ! Thanks for the info though, but had already thought about it before I decided to change everything over onto the iPhone I play some games already on my home computer now, I have home CPU and this Gizmo Tablet I am using right now and then I will be transferring most everything game wise to the iPhone, Home CPU is really just for family and personal stuff, want to get games away from it ! The Gizmo Tablet doesn't stay powered but for about 6 1/2 hours only that's it, so that's why I'm transferring the games but hey you've been a great help and a great friend we are still going to talk to each other daily my friend you have a lot of smarts like keeping people like you near me ! Haha !

• pgagne
    Options

@me6412 heartfelt laugh. Thanks. Glad I could help ya. Whenever I play, I'm charging phone or laptop at same time. Laugh, kinda always 'plugged in'. I'm learning as I go, I'm currently on level 819 in CCSaga. Enjoy

• me6412
    Options

@pgagne I'm a little further than you almost at 2000 level but your getting ready to hit a good spot, maybe 2 hard bumps then a good run again ! Good luck my friend glad you brought this issue up if you hadn't I wouldn't have gotten to know you a little or have met teresa either so you're brought people together and made friends too I like your style and your attitude and your reasoning they are true to the heart hope we end up on the same Team, you said we where at one time there is always a chance for us to be on a Fantastic 5 Team and teresa too, and who ever else sounds good to me and we can communicate through email and or over Facebook and still be in the King Community too hey I made it to level 4 too close to becoming a Legend now ! Talk to you soon my new good friend !

• Leslie_B
    Leslie_B Posts: 387 Level 3
    Options

@teresawallace44 this happened to one of my teammates on July 29th. Luckily, I got a PM from her and was able to invite her back. I think I lost another player this morning. We are 100 points from the reward. Don't think they left on their own.

• teresawallace44
    teresawallace44 Posts: 4,436 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Leslie_B

I’m not sure if they left on their own or not but trying to invite them isn’t working. I think they found another team. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Thanks for asking. πŸ€—

Teresa πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊπŸ¦‹

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

A similar idea already exists here, so I'm closing and archiving.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?