⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game not working

Options
shashirk
shashirk Posts: 69 Level 2

Hello. I am having major problems with my candy crush past 2 months. My episode race is not working , each time i complete the race first and fail to receive the gold bars. Off late it always shows to play the next level for race to begin. I don't get any events like music box, kite day, benstalk, dexter, tiffys etc etc. i have tried to reinstall my game, troubleshoot, update software, updated devices, contacted king.com but all in vain. I am on level 6730 and suddenly loosing interest in d game. Kindly help

Best Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi dear its very unfortunate.😢

Look now i have thought a lot about this issue and now decided to give you the final verdict from my side. Episode Race is bonus feature and all the bonus feature are not permanent part of the game. It may appear, disappear or changed any time without permission.

As the race is just an extra feature and the game itself is not broken, there is not much we can do and I know it's hard to give these news....

But if i take you to manual restoration of the game. There is still no guarantee that you will get the Episode race back. Infact i can see that you are having an excellent feature of video ads in your game. So i request you to please forget episode race for a while and wait for the new updates and i am sure some day this will be fixed. Your game is absolutely working fine, your progress is fantastic (7012). Not worthy to take risks just for the sake of extra event (Episode Race).

Meanwhile we will keep an eye on this issue and as soon as i get some input i will inform you.

I think its time to move on.

Thank you so much for your patience and wonderful cooperation.🌼🌼

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thats what i am telling you. All these are bonus features. I never had dexter or music box. Sometimes i lose build a bot or win free moves. These are all bonus features on testing purposes. Testing means they are not permanent and is monitored. Important thing is that your actual game progress is absolutely working fine. 😇

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?