How to get more bombs and all of that

Options
Ember2112N
Ember2112N Posts: 3 Newbie
edited August 2020 in Support

I used to have like hundreds of them one day I went into the game and I have like thousands of bombs and the others advantage the gave give and now they disappear

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,645 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Sorry that you lose your Booster , Please report this to our Player Support Team here,

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/272238/lost-boosters-on-your-mobile-oh-no-let-s-see-if-we-can-solve-it#latest

Hello and welcome to our community

Please go to this link, it might help you.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

• Pitty_Kitty
    Pitty_Kitty Posts: 13,008 Soda Moderator
    Options

@Ember2112N welcome to our community :)

I'm sorry you've lost your boosters. :(

There's a chance you might recover them by reconnecting with the game, so I'll give you this link to check out:

If you play on mobile or w10 app though, boosters can be deleted permanently because of a tech problem. You can try contacting support as suggested above and asking for a refund only in case you purchased items and did not use yet. Boosters won or obtained for free in the game can not be refunded as per terms and condition of the game.

A tip: it's not advised to store a great amount of boosters and lives in mobile devices or pc for w10 app because they might affect the game functionality, since their data are stored locally on the device only.

Hope you can build up some of your color bombs inventory quickly. Good luck :)

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there Ember and I hope you are doing great! 😉

Based on your info, having thousands of boosters all of a sudden is very unusual and usually it is due to game corrupted/crash. Did you uninstall and reinstall your game? If yes, all boosters stored in your device will be lost because it the game server only store your progress level and gold bars.

If you are still able to play your game, please make sure it is the latest version to ensure that all other features and events can be made available to you from time to time. After you have updated the app, please reboot/restart your device and log back into the game and play a level.

If any of the hundreds of boosters lost were recently purchased and not used, please proceed to contact King's Support Team as suggested by our dear Superstars and members as mentioned above.

Let us know the outcome or if you still need other help.

Thank you and stay safe 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?