Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The email I used to create my Candy Crush account no longer exists. I would like to update my profile but I don’t remember the password that I used when I created the account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Matt72 !
If you no longer can access the email that you used for your King account, then please create a new account with another email.
Then let me know the level you were on and the Game ID and I will manually restore the game for you on your new account.
Hi dear
Try to Reset your password.
Or please do as freddy_falkner Mentioned.
Hope you will find your progress.
@Matt72 Hi and welcome. Can you please edit your emails out of the post as this is your personnel information, just go to cog wheel and edit.
If you cannot log in to the game or remember your password. If you create a new account and post the game ID and level you were on we can pass this to the CM who can manually restore your game.
Hope this helps